Thursday, December 11, 2014

"I can act n.ude for N1b"

While some actors might have their reservations about n*dity in a movie, some don't mind going n*de for a certain amount.
Nollywood actress and producer, Elizabeth Omowunmi Tekovi Da Silva a.k.a. Liz Da Silva, has revealed that she would go n*de for the sum of 1billion Naira.
According to PM News, the actress revealed this while answering questions on her pet project "Ankara Day".
“I can do anything in acting. There is no limit to what I can do on stage as an actress because I’m a professional actress and I don’t care because that role I am playing is touching somebody somewhere".
“If you give me a n*de role that has something to teach people, and does not affect any culture and tradition, I will do it. That is why I am an actress. I don’t care what people might say or think about me,”
“I am sure my husband will be happy about it if he confirmed my account is loaded. People should keep criticizing while I keep spending the N1 billion largess from the role,” she said.
“The concept behind Ankara Day is to promote unity of Africans through our culture, assist the less privileged through donation made on Ankara Day yearly, and to appreciate our culture through our way of life, for instance our mode of dressing, to keep our bond as actors.
“The programmes for the event include: choreography, stage play (pantomime), Ewi, panegyric music, fashion parade, dance troupe and musical performance. Popular Actress Toyin Aimakhu will anchor the event, while Wasiu Alabi Pasuma amongst others will entertain the guests.” She added.

No comments:
Write comments

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...