Friday, February 6, 2015

'I'd rather be dead than be with you': Meet Britain worst couple



Another morning another drama for Jeremy Kyle to deal with.
After a seeing the cruelest father in Britain on the show on Wednesday, we didn't think the chat show could shock us any more this week.
But then poor little Chris went on there, and proved he was possibly the weakest doormat in Britain. And we wanted to cry.
The young chap went on the show with his girlfriend of nine years, Adele, who walked out on him three days earlier.
 Jeremy Kyle - 'My cheating fiance walked out on me 3 days ago - Is our relationship over?' Chris confronts fiance Adele
Adele shouting at Chris
Chris wanted the results to a lie detector test she'd taken, to find out whether she had cheated on him.
Geordie Adele admitted to snogging another chap, and putting her hands down his pants, but swore it was only the once that she'd been unfaithful.
“I think she's had threesomes,” Chris admits. “I know I should leave but I love her.”
Bolshy Adele didn't have any empathy towards her long-term partner, and bounded onto the stage smirking.
  Jeremy Kyle - 'My cheating fiance walked out on me 3 days ago - Is our relationship over?' Chris confronts fiance Adele
“My legs open more than Tescos doors,” she announced unexpectedly, before declaring she wants to leave Chris for good.
“He's too boring, the sex is bad,” she said. “I'd rather be dead than be with you.”
We could see the pain on his little face.
*Insert sad face emoticon here*
 Jeremy Kyle - 'My cheating fiance walked out on me 3 days ago - Is our relationship over?' Chris confronts fiance Adele, pictured
The lie detector results are then revealed. Turns out she HAS cheated on him.
Surprise, surprise.
Chris then leaves the stage (almost in tears), while Adele smirks again.
“You need to move on, put this behind you, find someone better,” Jeremy tells Chris.
Adele then tells Chris he'll never find anyone better.
We really doubt that is the case.

No comments:
Write comments

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...