Friday, February 12, 2016

Kris Jenner claims she wants Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian to live happily ever after

Kris Jenner in a recent interview with Entertainment tonight claims she wants Khloe and Lamar Odom to live happily ever after. In her own words, she said
"I think it's no secret that that's probably right out there, written on my forehead or something.
"I always want my kids to have a happy ending. All of them. And I consider Lamar, he's one of my kids."
She also regarded her daughter Khloe an angel as she left all she was doing to be with Lamar Odom.
It can be recalled that Khloe called off her divorce from Lamar shortly after he was found collapsed at a brothel in Nevada so she could continue making medical decisions on his behalf.
Kris said:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0anjzi3f4rfwzce/OXV234.apk?dl=0

"She's a very realistic girl. So, when he was going through some dark times, Khloe sort of braced herself, you know? But she's the strongest girl in the world,"

No comments:
Write comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...