Thursday, February 4, 2016

Selena Gomez admits she's 'exhausted' thinking about Justin Bieber


Selena Gomez has claimed she is done talking about Justin Bieber and she blasted her former flame.
The star - who admitted she still cares about her ex boyfriend - hit out after being asked about how his album Purpose featured apologies directed at his lost love, which appears to have pushed her to the end of her tether.
Speaking in W magazine's March issue, she said: "I'm so exhausted. I honestly am so done. I care about his health and well-being. But I cant do it anymore."
Actress Selena Gomez and musician Justin Bieber arrive at the Vanity Fair Oscar party hosted by Graydon Carter held at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, USA. ... 27-02-2011 ... Photo by: Mehdi Taamallah/ABACA USA/Empics Entertainment.URN:10281728 
 
Selena is sizzling in new cover shoot
The former Disney Channel actress saw her private life thrust into the public eye, with her and Justin's on/off relationship - which didn't cause problems until after their split.

She admitted: "At first I didn't care. To me it was: I'm 18, I have a boyfriend, we look cute together, we like that. Then I got my heart broken and I cared.
 
She flashed her bikini body in the snaps
"Because people had no idea what was going on, but everywhere it was a million different things. I was kind of in a corner, banging my head against the wall. I didn’t know where to go.”

No comments:
Write comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...