Thursday, February 4, 2016

Selena Gomez reveals she clashed with Miley Cyrus over a guy


Former Disney star Selena Gomez says she's got a lot of love for Miley Cyrus.
The Same Old Love singer insists she has never had a feud with the Wrecking Ball star but did concede that they just clashed in their younger years because they both liked the same boy.
She told W magazine: "Every single girl has done it completely differently. Obviously, she wouldn't want to be doing what I'm doing, and I wouldn't want to be doing what she's doing.
"But I'm a fan of her music - I don't know if she'd say that about me...



 

"We never feuded. We both liked the same guy when we were 16. It was just a Hilary Duff-Lindsay Lohan thing: 'Oh, my God, we like the same boy!' We are now completely settled in our own lives."

No comments:
Write comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...