Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Diary Of an OAU Runs Girl --- (Episode 2)

Incase you missed episode one Read it here

After the academic session exams, we went on break. During the break, I and Lola communicated  often. She travelled to Abuja to stay with James. She asked me to come with her but I refused. What and how will I explain to my parents that am going to Abuja to do!?Runz na for school, dis one na house. Later Lola told me she won’t be coming back to OAU. She told me that James said he will be taking her abroad and they won’t be coming back till 2 years time. Na so James like this girl! Only if he knew Lola is into runz. Unless she has changed because she has a high sex urge.
        We resumed in October. Na me go be the only OAU student for my house. Barely 3 days after we resumed, I don already dey miss Lola. Hours before she travelled to Cyprus, she called me that she was about to board the plane. She was so excited. I come dey envy her, but I can’t just abandon my school just for that kind of journey. I don’t know how their (Lola and James) arrangement is but I wished them well. After that call, that was the last time I heard from Lola again. I have to devise a means of getting more money. Girls, we too like money. I like OAU guys, infact there are some few wey I dey eye but dem no get money. OAU guys are so broke. The only thing they know is to buy clothes, dress well without money in their pockets. Them go suck you dry, eat your food without giving you anything. But there are some nice rich guys who are into runz girls, yes. Most OAU rich guys with cars, they don’t maintain one babe so what do you expect chick like me to do. If I have one of them, I go still find someone to complement am.
This Friday night, I dressed up at about 10:30. This time, some big boys go don dey come out for Cameron Hotel, the biggest in Ife. When I got to the side of the hotel, girls don already line up. This was my first time of going there on my own just to get one guy to bleep hard. I was shy at first, I have to stay a little far from the bunch of girls there. Omo see cars coming to pick girls. I just want to be careful. I have heard some incidence of girls been used for rituals, I don’t want my case to be like that. Even if I want to enter any car, I will be careful of any car or person I will be with. I no want make them go cut my throat or breast take do rituals. “Hayce how far” a voice behind me said. I turned to see who was that. “How much for one night” he said. I looked at the person speaking. He was really talking to me. Looking at him, he should be in his late teens, maybe 18 or 19 years. Trust us OAU girls, we can form, even when we are looking for something, when they are giving it to us; we go dey form on top of am as if we no need the thing. I ignored him. The small boy began to abuse me, “oshiii, ashawo, idiot, ugly girl, is it because I spoke to you” he said, “you no fine sef” he said again. See me see wahala ooo, shey na by force say I go do you. I didn’t speak a word till he left. He wants to do his elder sister. His plan no work, make he go meet him mate. I decided to move a little closer to were other girls were because if I stay afar, I may go back empty handed without any man speaking to me. As I was moving closer, a guy approached me, he said he wanted to talk to me and I said “okay”. We went to one corner. “How much for a night” he asked, “N7k,” I replied. He looked at me as if am still a learner. Maybe I am . “Habaaaa is too much nah”. I kept quiet, I didn’t say anything. He was looking at me to reply but I didn’t. “Collect N1k,” he said. 
What !! me collect N1k, weyre re oo. I told him I wasn’t taking it. “let’s have a quickie” he said. “okay” I replied, at least 15minutes quickie(short time) is better than  him giving N1k for a night. “But am giving you N200 oo” he said. what ! shey my case don worst that he is pricing me N2oo for a quickie. I can’t even give one minute for that amount. I was full of anger, it was all written on my face. I couldn’t alter a word again, I just left the place because I no wan break person head. I went back home. Maybe runz is not meant for me. Yes but my runz, I don’t plan to stand on the street, but for rich potbellied men to come pick me but this one is not happening, OAU big boys no wan notice me.
For 4 consecutive  Friday nights at Cameron Hotel road, nobody noticed me. Even the ones that do, they want to give me N150 for a quickie or N500 per night. Maybe na juju from my village they do me. If it were to be Lola, mehn, she for don get guys wey go give us N10k for a night. I don’t even know how she does it.
I changed plan immediately when I noticed that some OAU guys were coming to that runz zone to pick girls for night show. I don’t want them to see me. If them see me for there come still recognize me for school, dem go dey talk “see this ashi girl wey I straf,” I no want wahala. When I was still with Lola, she once took me to A-Groove. Seeing the girls there, one may think half of their girls are into ashi. Girls come yapa, infact na there sure pass Cameron because bankers, Politicians and Ife big boys come to pick girls. That is my plan, to switch to A-Groove.
This Friday night, I took my bath, wore my G-string sexy pant and a shot mini skirt with a fine sexy top. Bra no dey my agenda, I didn’t bother to wear bra. Any man wey go see my firm two oranges pointed out of that transparent top, seeing it alone dangling in the top, he will want to have his own fair share. I matched the dressing with koi-koi oleku shoe. I got to Ede road and took a bike to OUI roundabout. As I landed in front of the gate, chai see cars, chicks both fine and ugly. E get some people wey you go see, you may even wonder if na Baba God create them, them wo-wo gan. Big mouth, big teeth, big eye, big everything. Some girls I saw there, they look like okija juju. There is one small girl I saw, she was just dangling her butt as if it was going to fall out. The way the nyansh was moving while she walked looked like locomotive engine.

 “oya we-re we-re, let’s do something” one of the girls said.  I stayed at one corner watching as cars come in turns to pick girls. There are also places and stores where guys who don’t want to go home, one can just have a quickie there. The stores have been locked but people still use the veranda for a quick one. Mehn, OUI is very lucky to have this kind of things. How I wish OAU can just allow just half of it, chaii OAU guys go dey enjoy ooo and Apex Tutor go turn to condom dumping site. As I was staring at a guy and a girl having some nice time on one flat bench at a store closed to me, one car just drove towards me and stopped in front. Right side window glass wind down. I noticed there were two guys inside the car. The guy at the right hand side in front of the car, “hey babe what’s up” he said. I walked up to him. Na this kind thing I dey like, big boys with big cars. No be any how cars but better automobile machine. “So can we have you for the night” he said again. What ! what does he mean by “we”. That means they want threesome with me  or what! “can you pay” I asked, “yes if you can satisfy us” he said. “You mean both of you?” I replied, “off course nah” he said. I have never done threesome in my life before, whether two girls and a guy or even 2 guys and me. “No I can’t do 2 guys at once” I said to him, “ahh ahh, why nah, abi you be learner” he said. I told him I wasn’t a learner but am not interested in doing two guys, “you no serious and you no want money” he said and they drove away. If it were to be me and another girl with one guy, it would be adventurous for me because I have never done it before so it would be the first, but two guys, abeg make dem no tear my kpekus, I was scared. Barely 15 minutes, another car, jeep drove towards me. I think the jeep is an Infinity with tinted glass. It stopped at my front and a man came down and walked towards me. He greeted me and said his Oga inside the car would love to see me. With that kind of clean car, it won’t be wise for me not to see that his oga inside the car. I walked towards the car to the passengers section. Glass wind down, I gazed into the car to see the Oga. I saw two beer bellied men sipping bottles of champagne, each with chicken suya. One of them was wearing the hausa agbada while the other at the extreme was wearing Niger Delta Jonathan dress. “Young beautiful lady, how are you” the one wearing agbada said with a smiling face. I told him I was fine. “ Do you mind joining us for a night in my estate” he said, “no problem sir” I said. The driver opened the front door and I hopped in, the car moved a little and they picked up another girl and we left. We didn’t negotiate, no need for that. These guys na olowo so them go settle me wella.  We got to Parakin estate, and we entered one of the houses. Parakin estate is very beautiful. That was my first time of going there. The man in agbada took me to his room in the house while the other girl followed the other man. We went into the room, there was a big refrigerator, he brought out one big champagne, brought 2 glasses, poured for himself and for me. We began talking, he told me his name is Otunba Ajayi and he’s the owner of the estate. He asked me my name and I told him, but I didn’t tell him I was from OAU. I guess he assumed I was from OUI because he picked me up there. But why is he asking me all the question. It was unusual because so many men tend to disregard runz girls, they believe is just to chop and walk away. Maybe he wants to make me a special customer, well I don’t mind. He went into the bathroom, took his bath and came out. I went into the bath room to refresh before the magic starts. After the fresh bath, we jumped to the bed. Otunba began pressing my soft oranges. It surprised me that as old as he is, he does the pre-intimacy act very well. He sucked my oranges so well as if his life depended on it. He left that spot and moved down to my ######. After working on my body with his tongue, it’s time for me to do mine. I removed his boxers; whaaat !, what am I seeing! He is a vegetable man, his manliness is so small like that of a 5 year old boy. My face changed immediately I saw this. It can’t even be up to half of my index finger on erection. When I grabbed it, my hand swallowed the whole of his thing. Well, that one is left for him, after all he will give me my money. I massaged his body and thing, he was screaming for more. I think he has never seen anyone give it to him with that his small thing very well. After that, we began the main thing. I couldn’t even feel him inside me. As he pumps, his head was just dangling around his neck as if it will fall out. After 30 minutes of that weak sex session, we heard a knock on the door. I stood up wanting to go check who was that. Otunba  said I should leave it, that he thinks it’s his friend.  He went to the door and, indeed it was his friend. They stayed at the door talking, I don’t know what they were talking about. They were just whispering into each other’s ears. Otunba returned to the bed. He told me that his friend will like to have a fair share of me. Hmmmm, that means I should go to his friend’s room and, the other girl will be coming to his room. Switching things. I have no choice but to agree. Chief had earlier told me that his friend’s name is Chief Alimi. I went into Chief Alimi’s room while the other girl went to Otunba’s room. Immediately Chief Alimi saw me walking towards the bed, he smiled, “young lady, what is your name” he asked. I told him as I sat down on the bed. He told me the other girl is fire and has a high sex drive, “I hope you can do better than her” he asked. He asked if I can satisfy her better than the other girl, I go show this man, let him try me and confirm that Jesus is Lord with my bedmatic skills. If the other girl has a great sex drive and after those rounds, this man never die, that means chief is really strong. I pity the girl, how she’s going to cope with Otunba’s small thing with her high tempo sex drive. “Don’t worry chief, I can do better” I said. He’s testing me and I will show him, only if his thing is not small like that of Otunba. I jumped on him immediately. I hope he won’t cry or have broken ribs and aching body after this show. I took off the towel he was tying on his waist and saw a surprise. Hmmm, make devil punish Otunba and, the person wey do am that thing, make devil punish them. As handsome as Otunba, he get small thing while Chief Alimi that is very ugly is blessed with long, big manliness. Chief Alimi is so ugly that  you will think he was created on the day God was creating demons and mistakenly gave him the face of an ugly demon instead of human. Big head, long neck and very skinny. But he made up the ugliness by giving him a huge manliness. The extra flesh and fat he supposed to grow on his body, he didn’t, but rather everything came to his manliness. I hope he knows how to use it. The action began and, indeed he knows how to use his machine. We worked on ourselves for about 2 hours nonstop before we became exhausted and slept off. I woke up about 6:30am, chief was still sleeping. I took my bath, came out. I woke chief up and told him I want to leave. He said I should spend the weekend with them, I turned it down. I told him that I need to go back. He said “no problem.” He stretched his left hand to the table close to the bed and took the envelope on top of the table. He dipped his hands inside the big envelop and brought out some naira notes and gave to me. He didn’t even count it. I counted the money there and it was N26,000. Discovering the amount, I changed my mind over the decision of not wanting to spend the weekend with them. I asked for his mobile number and he graciously gave to me. I told chief I was going to come in the evening. He was happy about it. I believed he was satisfied with what and how I gave it to him. I left there in excitement and went home.

Episode 3 coming soon>>>>>>>

If you've got tingling stories, contact us with your name and location on
Email: oxclusivegist@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08185213585

No comments:
Write comments

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...