Thursday, December 1, 2016

Maje Ayida Gave Me STD – Toke Makinwa


Toke Makinwa in a chapter in her new book, On Becoming reveals how her estranged husband, Maje Ayida, passed a sexually transmitted infection to her.
The OAP who unveiled her book on November 27, 2016, wrote Ayida returned from a trip, had sex with her and gave her a sexually transmitted disease from his mistress, Anita Solomon.

According to her, “He had given me an STI in the past. He’d returned from a trip once and we had sex, and a few days later I was itching.

I went to the doctors and they prescribed medication, but when I asked Maje about the infection he denied knowing anything about it. I went through his phone and saw a conversation with Anita where she complained that she had being itching.

This wasn’t news to Maje, more like an update that she was giving him on a situation that he already knew about.

He asked her what the doctor’s report said and what was prescribed.

I knew I would be putting myself at risk if I closed my eyes to whatever he chose to do on the side. So I went back to putting all my attention into my work.”

The TV host in her new book talks about contemplating suicide, finding God, bleaching and more.

Download Toke Makinwa's On Becoming

No comments:
Write comments

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...