Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Man accidently kills lover while using a cucumber as a sex toy

46 years old, Oliver Dietmann and Rica Varna were having sex after they had drunk up four bottles of wine and several glasses of schnapps.
As the sex got frisky, Oliver Dietmann  put a cucumber in Rica’s mouth as part of foreplay but was distracted by smoke in his kitchen and left the bedroom. When he returned minutes after, his lover was in coma before she stopped breathing.
 Recalling the event Oliver said in court:
“I put it it in her mouth. But suddenly I saw there was smoke coming from the kitchen. I forgot that I had put a piece of meat on the stove for my dog. I ran to the kitchen, fed my dog and then went on to the balcony to smoke a cigarette. Later I tried to get the cucumber pieces out of her mouth, but they were so mushy I couldn’t get any purchase at all.”
 He also admitted that they often used vegetables and other objects as substitutes for sex toys. An autopsy showed that alcohol in Rica’s blood was nearly four times over the legal limit to drive a vehicle. According to medical experts, the cucumber got stuck in her throat, cutting off her air supply, and then triggering a coma.
 Oliver may face up to five years behind bars if he is found guilty of negligent homicide, a verdict in the case is due on February 26.

No comments:
Write comments

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...