Saturday, December 20, 2014

Kim Kardashian slams mum Kris Jenner's style in harsh email: ''You have exhausted this look''




Kim Kardashian just handed out some pretty harsh style advice to mum Kris Jenner.

Reality star Kim gave her critique in an email, which the 59-year-old later posted to Instagram for the entire world to see.

The outfit in question was a black over-the-knee dress with white peter pan collar and white cuffs, a signature look for Kris.

Clearly not up to Kim's high standards, the mum-of-one didn't waste much time telling her mum exactly what she thought of her look. Here is the mail she sent....




Kim's email read: "I love u mom but no more pilgrim adams family outfits you have exhausted this look done.

"Move on we need chic, tights dresses not this omish s**t anymore [sic]."

The outfit


Underneath Kim's post, Kris then commented: "After spending an amazing morning at The Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment breakfast, and while I was in my car and hadn't even gotten home yet, my LOVELY daughter @kimkardashian sent me this delightful email after she apparently saw my picture online... so I wanted to share with you her special holiday cheer.

"#ithoughtilookedfab #cantdoantyhingrightlol."

No comments:
Write comments

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...