Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Wife Bites Off Husband Balls For Cheating On Her (viewer’s Discretion)

It was a terrible sight on Saturday evening as a middle
aged woman, identified as Kemi, bit off the manhood of
her neighbour around the Inalende area of Ibadan, Oyo
State. Kemi was said to have resorted to biting,
according to an eyewitness, after she was thoroughly
beating by the man, identified simply as Rasheed.

Speaking on what made her cut off a man’s manhood
with her teeth, Kemi said: “He reported me and my friend
to my friend’s mother in-law after she arrived at our
house and thereafter started to beat me and when
nobody rescued me from him, I bit him but I do not know
it was his p*nis.”

It was gathered that issues on how to settle a
misunderstanding between Rasheed’s wife and another
woman degenerated into a violent fight. It was during the
process of partisan interference that Kemi angrily tore
the man’s dress, held his manhood and bit it off Mr
Rasheed’s manhood.


Aside from the manhood which was bitten off, she also
inflicted a big sore on the man’s abdomen. Rasheed was
later rescued and rushed to a nearby hospital in the area
for medical attention while Kemi was handed over to men
of the Nigeria Police Force in the nearby police station.
Kemi, a mother of two, further said they had not been on
speaking terms since she relocated to the area in June
and Rasheed’s wife had not been greeting her and her
friend. “My friend, Adijat, has not been greeting and
talking with Rasheed’s wife, I know that was why he
decided to engage me in a fight,” she added.
Unfortunately, Kemi is going to prison as the police is
already in the process of arraigning her in court.

No comments:
Write comments

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...