Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Face of the week: "My love life is currently non-existent." - Ayokunnumi Akinrujomu


Yes, we officially started OXV234's face of the week and bring it to you for the first time, we present Ayokunnumi, a final year student of Obafemi Awolowo University. 
She reveals a couple of things about herself, addressing rumors that she is proud. 

Read below;



Can I meet you?

I am Akinrujomu Ayokunnumi. The first of 3 children. I live in Osogbo, Osun state. I had my secondary school education at FGGC Ipetumodu and I'm currently in my final year at the Department of English, OAU, Ile-Ife.

How does it feel being a first child?

It's a bit difficult to describe but I would say apart from the pressure to be close to perfect, being the first child for me comes with more pros than cons :)


The pressure of being Close to perfect, how do you cope with that?

It’s tricky cause no one is perfect but all I just do is make sure I try my very best to be the best me I can be and try to be a good example to my siblings and make myself readily available and approachable for them when they need my help and even when they think they don't.


Alright….So tell me your kind of person. Your personality,  hobbies.

I am a very shy, guarded and laid back person who might come across as a snob which I am not between. Little things get me excited; a good book, good songs with lyrics I can relate to. I love to cook and bake. I do a lil bit of writing to, I dabble in drawing a lil and I'm the happiest person on earth when I’m with people I care for.

So who do you listen to more (musicwise)?

I don't have a particular artiste I listen to. It varies. Like I've been listening to more of Jhene Aiko recently and Selena too.

Hmmm...Pretty cool

Thank u :)

As a student of certainly the best school in the country now and possibly the toughest, how have you been coping?


Hmmmm...OAU is another world entirely filled with different experiences and it’s an environment that allows for growth. The trick I think is to keep going at it and never get discouraged no matter how hard it seems; keep going, that's what I do.

What motivates you?

My goals and the future I see for myself is what drives and motivates me.

Talking about the future, where do you see yourself in five years?

God willing, working in a good PR or Communications Company and getting ready to put out my own range of natural hair products.



Is that to say your hair is the most important part of your body?

 Lol…I consider every part of my body important cause it’s a temple after all but yes my hair is at the top of the list. It’s like my baby.

Hummm. That sounded like a religious person.

I’m not a religious person. I don’t think that’s the right word. My faith is important to me and I maintain a relationship with my maker who is also an important part of my life. Too many people get lost in the religion aspect.


What was one of your most defining moments in life?

When you say defining what exactly do you mean?

An experience that change your life.

Ok. When I was a lil bit younger my family lost everything to a fire incident that claimed four lives. We were lucky to leave unhurt but we had to start from scratch and that taught me never to be comfortable in whatever position I find myself and also never to look down on people.

Obviously armed with the killer curves and asset, What is your love life like?

Lol... About killer curves and asset but my 'love life' is currently non-existent.
My 'love life' is currently non-existent

Non-existent? Can you explain that?

It simply means it doesn't exist.


If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?

Probably instill more confidence in myself.

Oh. I think you still have the chance to do so.

Yeah I’m working on it. It’s a continuous process. There's always room for improvement.

How do you deal with the opposite sex hanging unto your neck?

errr...I don’t  think I have the opposite sex hanging unto my neck if there is then I’m oblivious to it.

How sincere that sounded.

Lol… It is tho.

It’s been nice having this chat with you. 

Yeah same here.


Want to become FACE OF THE WEEK

Contact us via :

Whatsapp: 08163393592

Email: Oxclusivegist@gmail.com

It is FREE and for EVERYBODY.

No comments:
Write comments

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...