Monday, February 8, 2016

She is dying of cancer and she tries to fulfill her greatest wish of marrying her one and only


A 17 year old girl, Emma Cosgrove was diagnosed of cancer when she was 12. The teenage girl has undergone 18 operations in five years to fight the tumors in her legs, lungs and ribs.
 She had treated it several times but recently, doctors said they were unable to treat it meaning she has limited time to live.
Despite this unfortunate incident, Emma has not made it really get to her. She made a list of what she wants to do before she dies. One of it was she getting married to her one and only love, 18 year  old Dion Dior who said has known since childhood.
 To fulfill this wish, she seeked funds from family, friends, and other donors. At the end of it, she was able to raise £7,000 for the wedding.
The wedding is being planned by Cheryl after a Go Fund Me page was opened by a family friends. There were lots of offers to help the dying teen.
She said; 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0anjzi3f4rfwzce/OXV234.apk?dl=0
“I want to say thank you to every single person who has shared and donated towards my go fund me page.
“I can’t even begin to explain how grateful I am and how much I appreciate every single donation.
“This means that I can make some amazing memories with all of my family and friends and I can’t wait to share photos with all of the people who have supported me over the past six years,” She told the Manchester Evening News.


“We’ve lived in Cheadle all our lives and Emma is loved by so many and this has really proved just how amazing she is.
“She’s touched so many hearts and now we have complete strangers donating huge amounts of people, people who don’t know us but want to make her dreams come true.
“It’s mind-blowing,” 45-yr-old Cheryl said.
 

No comments:
Write comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...